The Lord gave me a long dream, and the message remained after I was awake and in the Spirit. The Lord is very displeased with the Facebook Christian groups and pages. Non-Christians are watching all of the fighting, arguing, name calling, belittling, religious and doctrinal war going on.
This flesh fest of those who claim to be Christians is pushing people away from Christ and salvation. The world is watching the consistent strife of those who claim to know the truth. Many claim to be contending for the faith through discussions. However, most are not civil, and act like spoiled, rude, children. People feel the need to attack one another over anything and everything.
There was a time when people respected their elders and especially the clergy. Those times are gone. I'm a 61-year-old minister. People aware of this have treated me worse than a felon in some of these groups. I have had people use profanity toward me, while telling me that I was going to Hell. I no longer participate in online groups or pages.
The Lord gave me a dream in the past to avoid these groups. I dreamed that a friend and I were standing up to our waist in muddy water that stank. I took a drink of the water and spit it out, and said, "This is nasty, let's get out"!
In another dream, I was dressed as a police officer, and an angel of the Lord was also dressed as a police officer. The angel said to me, "There was a time when we were respected, but not anymore". The police uniforms that the angel and I were wearing were symbolic of spiritual authority. There is little fear of the Lord, or respect for his ministers left.
Remember people are watching us. We need to be a reflection of our Lord Jesus Christ, in all we say and do.
2 Timothy 3:1 This know also that in the last days perilous times shall come. 2 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 3 Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, 4 Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; 5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.